Friday, September 14, 2012

Jambo!




Jambo! We made it safely! I just wanted to post a quick update before we head out for our first day in country. I'm not exactly sure what's on the agenda for today, but all I know is that I couldn't be any more excited to be here!

Here are a few photos from our travel day taken from my iphone. Don't worry, I've got my DSLR out and ready for the day, so hopefully the quality of the photos will improve.

First Flight Seat Buddies!
Sarah, Jake & Julie

Riding our bus train to our second flight.
Julie & Jessica

Finally made it to Nairobi! Baggage claim in the airport.
Hayley, Ashley & Julie

Loading ALLLLL our luggage.
32 checked bags total with the addition of carry-on's.

So for now, that's all I've got. Hopefully I'll be able to post something more substantial over the next day or two.

I'm so excited to see what the Lord is going to do over the next 10 days. I feel so blessed to be a part of the work the Lord is doing here in Kenya. Pray for the Lord to move through us and in us. He is mighty.

love,
jules

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I'm praying for you right this second. Can't wait to hear and see more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete