Monday, July 26, 2010

a few things

So I just have a few random things.

Last week I had 2 going away parties... bitter sweet.

Christin, a girl from my small group, and her husband Todd moved to Manhattan, Kansas so we celebrated by wearing Kansas State purple to their party on Tuesday.
our small group
Christin and I
Julia and I
Maria and I
Pam and I
Mallory
Bekah

On Wednesday we went to Gloria's for Kelly's going away party. She got a job in Nashville. Who isn't jealous of that?!


On Saturday I went to Highland Park Pharmacy, an old time soda fountain. 
So fun! Especially after a few hours in the sun.
I got a Diet Coke Float, since I don't like regular coke.

On Saturday night I went to Smoke to celebrate Dirk's 40th birthday.
Happy Birthday Dirk!

Tonight (monday) I met with a discipleship group for the first time. We had a get-to-know-you dinner. I'm really excited to see what God has planned for the life of our group and in the life of it's members. I hope you will join me in praying for and about our journey. I hope to keep you updated on what God is doing in my life. Thanks for your prayers.

love,
jules


No comments:

Post a Comment