Friday, August 26, 2011

Just checking in

I know it's been forever since I've posted, but I've been super busy preparing for my Kenya trip! I've actually been doing a lot of designing for 2 fundraisers we have tomorrow. One is at Yogurtland. If you live in Dallas be sure to come eat some fro yo in honor (and to support) of the Kenya 2 team! The second fundraiser is a party/house show.

We'll be selling sweets there and I've decided to try and make these
Perfect Lemon Bars
Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
There's a good possibility these will also be available.
Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting
mmm Don't they all look amazing?!

I'll try to post pictures of everything after the fact, but until then you can drool over the recipes.

Oh, and don't forget to check out what I've been posting on Jambo Kenya!

love,
jules

No comments:

Post a Comment