Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fantastic Photo Timelines

The idea of a photographic timeline isn't new by any means, but I've recently found some pretty fantastic ones. My newest find is this - One Family, Thirty Years.
click on the link to see it larger, it's really great.

Another great one is by Eleanor's mother, Nicole from Making It Lovely. How precious is this baby!

Miss James at BLEUBIRD VINTAGE has a very creative way of documenting her pregnancy. She even writes cute little notes to her baby bird.

I really love how much you can see people change just by documenting life with photos. I think this one is my favorite because she is very creative in her shots. I love the little labels of what week it is. However, I like the way the first two are handled because it shows exactly how people change over specific amount time. It really stands out when you wear the same thing or use the same expression.

I really want to start a photographic timeline, but I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to make it about. I'll be thinking and we'll see what I can come up with. I'll keep you posted.

love,
jules

No comments:

Post a Comment